How it works
Onward Flights generates an onward ticket for showing as proof of onward travel to airline check-in staff
An onward ticket is useful when you want to enter a country without purchasing a flight out
Why use onward.flights?
- Avoid buying a full-price onward ticket which you'd have to change or cancel later
- Avoid committing to travel dates when you are unsure of your travel plans
- No complicated multi-step form, we take as little data as possible in order to save you time
- No risk of getting stuck with a nonsensical flight, you can choose from various routes available
- No waiting, your ticket is instantly available for you to use, no humans required
What do you receive?
After you pay – the ticket is unscrambled instantly, which you can show at the counter as is (you probably want to hide the URL) or screenshot for later - we'll email you a link to it too
What if check-in staff look up the flight number?
Onward Flights generates tickets using real flight data, these flights exist at the date and time shown
Can I use my Onward Flights ticket to fly?
No, the tickets we generate are to show check-in staff that ask to see an onward flight
Do I have to pay the price of the flight?
No, you are paying for the convenience of having a generated ticket, not to take the actual flight
Can you change the details on my onward ticket?
No, if you require any changes you will need to generate a new ticket