Do I need an onward ticket to enter Argentina?
What I need?
- Valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months to the date of entry into the country, and at least one sheet (two pages) in white available.
- Two (2) current 4x4cm photographs, front, color, white background.
- Full visa application form (preferably electronically) and signed by the applicant. You download it on this page.
- Proof of financial solvency (for example, last receipts of assets, last credit card statement or last bank account summary).
- Reservation of round trip tickets (it is recommended not to buy the tickets until the visa has not been granted).
- Hotel reservation and tourist itinerary. In case of not having a hotel reservation, and if an invitation from an individual, an invitation letter . You can download a model letter from this page.
- Payment of the consular fee: $ 150.- (US dollars or euros, according to the Consular Representation of processing, payable in the local currency where the Representation is located).
- Consular interview.
Onward flights for Argentina within the next 30 days
No results were foundSearch Flights