Do I need an onward ticket to enter Belgium?
- a completed application form , dated and signed.
- a recent photo (ID / Passport format);
- proof of payment of visa fees , unless you are exempt;
- a valid travel document (i) (not falsified, non-infringing, unaltered), (ii) issued for less than 10 years, (iii) containing at least 2 blank sheets and (iv) with a longer period of validity at least 3 months from the date on which you plan to leave the Schengen area (NB: In case of multiple trips, take the date you leave the Schengen area for the last time).
- documents indicating the purpose of your trip;
- documents relating to the place where you will stay (example: hotel reservation, guest room , apart-hotel, accommodation in the family or by a relative, ..);
- documents indicating that you have sufficient personal means of livelihood or a commitment to care (Annex 3bis);
- information to assess your willingness to leave the Schengen territory before the expiry of the visa requested (Read more in Guarantees of return ).
Onward flights for Belgium within the next 30 days
No results were foundSearch Flights