Do I need an onward ticket to enter Iceland?
General required documents for Iceland Schengen Visa Application:
Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel health insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Iceland and the entire Schengen area.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of your travel to Iceland and itinerary
- Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Iceland
- Hotel reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Iceland.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Iceland.
Onward flights for Iceland within the next 30 days
No results were foundSearch Flights