Do I need an onward ticket to enter Andorra?
The Principality of Andorra does not require any type of visa. Thus, any national from a third-country travelling to Andorra must get information from the French or Spanish Embassies or Consulates (depending on the country of entrance) about the need of a Schengen visa, and when deemed necessary, about the visa obtaining procedures.
What Documents are Required When Applying for a Tourist Schengen Visa?
- Visa application form.
- Two recent photos..
- Valid passport.
- Roundtrip reservation or itinerary. A document that includes dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area.
- Travel Health Insurance
- Proof of accommodation. Evidence that shows where you will be staying throughout your time in Schengen
- Letter of tour organizer. If you will be traveling with a tour agency.
- Proof of financial means. Evidence that shows you have enough money to support yourself throughout your stay in Schengen.
- Evidence of employment status.
- If a student:
- Proof of enrollment &
- No Objection Letter from University
- Travel Itinerary
- For Minors:
- Either birth certificate / proof of adoption / custody decree if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent
- Letter of consent from parents, including passport copies of both parents/ legal guardian