Do I need an onward ticket to enter Belarus?
To obtain an entry visa, the following documents should be submitted to an entry visa issuing authority:
- one copy of a duly completed visa application form
- one photograph
- foreign travel document
- visa support documents.
- medical insurance contract concluded with RUE“Belgosstrakh“or“Beleximgarant“or medical insurance contract concluded with any foreign insurance organization
- a confirmation of the consular fee paid.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons can cross the State Border of the Republic of Belarus on the following documents:
- A valid document for traveling abroad (passport) with stamped visa for citizens of those countries with which Belarus has a visa regime;
- A document for returning to the state of nationality or residence (if the passport is lost in the territory of Belarus);
Onward flights for Belarus within the next 30 days
No results were foundSearch Flights