Onward Flights from Saint Helena
Do I need an onward ticket to enter Saint Helena?
An Entry Permit may be granted to a person who:
- completes an application for a Short Term Entry Permit on arrival.
- produces a valid passport which remains valid for at least six months from the expiry date of their entry permit
- produces a return ticket for travel by sea or other means of departure from the island
- has valid medical insurance for at least £500,000 which includes aeromedical evacuation or other means to pay for treatment to cover themselves for the duration of their stay.
- has adequate means to provide for themselves for the duration of their stay
- is able to produce any other supporting evidence as requested by the Immigration Officer.
- pays the relevant fee
Onward flights for Saint Helena within the next 30 days
No results were foundSearch Flights